|Date:||09/02/2022 - 09/02/2022|
|Published by:||Narodowa Agencja Wymiany Akademickiej|
NCBR – Business & Science Poland
The Polish National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR) Office in Brussels / Business and Science Poland is organising a webinar on the European Research Council – Europe’s unique way to support frontier research in the framework of its „Brussels Talks” series. The guest of the event will be prof. Maria Leptin, President of the European Research Council.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, 9 February 2022, 14:00-15:00 CET and will be hosted by Ewa Kocińska-Lange, Director of the NCBR Office in Brussels. It will feature a presentation by the guest and a Q&A session.
- What are the funding opportunities offered by the ERC?
- What are currently the main challenges faced by the ERC?
- How can the ERC help fight the current COVID-19 outbreak?
- What are the ERC plans towards strengthening the participation of scientists from lower-performing regions in terms of research?
- How is the ERC supporting gender balance?
If you would like to know this and more, join and take part in Q&A session!